Diploma For Eldercare
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to acquire the essential skills and knowledge of caring for the elderly for employment in the eldercare sector.
- At least a GCE N level or equivalent or pass SOHA Institute’s entrance language test
- Mature candidate with a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Pass a skills test for related caregiver certificate
- Course Duration: 180 hours
- Course Fee: $2,200
- Registration Fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Monthly installment plan available: $200/month (total of 14 installments)
Assessment & Grading – MCQs, practical and written assignment
- Pass (50-74%)
- Merit (75-89%)
- Distinction (90% and above)
For interested participants, please complete the course registration below.
Selecting the Course “Diploma for Eldercare” and we will reach out to you on the course confirmation.